Hillrom's P500 therapy surface provides demonstrated performance in preventing and treating pressure injuries in at-risk patients.1
- Advanced MicroClimate® technology pushes airflow underneath the patient from one end of the surface to the other, helping remove heat and moisture
- Anti-shear top cover is designed to help minimize shear and friction build-up—two contributing factors to pressure injury development
- Unique air bladder in the dedicated heel section helps protect vulnerable heels from pressure injuries
- Weight-based pressure redistribution optimizes immersion and envelopment based on the patient's weight, and automatically adjusts pressure in response to their position
- Built-in features like turn assist, bed exit alarms and a head-of-bed indicator/alert are designed for both patient safety and caregiver efficiency
In a study of 52 ICU patients, 0% of patients developed pressure injuries on the P500 surface.1
Dig deeper into product attributes to see how we can fit your requirements.
|Dimensions on VersaCare® and TotalCare® bed||84.5" x 35.5" x 10.875"|
|Dimensions on Flat Deck||84.5" x 35.5" x 8"|
|Therapeutic Patient Weight||400 lb (181 kg)|
|Control Unit||13.75" x 14.5" x 8.5"|
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.