Advanced Microclimate® Technology:
- Air flows underneath the patient from one end of the surface to the other, helping to remove more heat and moisture.
- Cushion pressures automatically adjust when the head-of-bed is raised. This, along with a non-crushable 3-D fabric that shifts with the patient, helps minimize shear and friction.
Vertical Air Cell Technology:
- These vertical air cells act independently, optimizing immersion and envelopment of the vulnerable heel area.
Pressuresmart® Sensing Technology:
- This highly responsive sensor system reacts to the patient’s position in real time, adjusting air cushions to minimize pressure.
- Fimiani J, Cohen E, VanGilder C. A pilot study of a new low air loss treatment surface in the critical care setting. Poster Presentation. Symposium on the Advances of Skin and Wound Care; April 25-29, 2008; San Diego, CA.
Dig deeper into product attributes to see how we can fit your requirements.
|Dimensions on VersaCare® and TotalCare® bed||84.5" x 35.5" x 10.875"|
|Dimensions on Flat Deck||84.5" x 35.5" x 8"|
|Therapeutic Patient Weight||400 lb (181 kg)|
|Control Unit||13.75" x 14.5" x 8.5"|
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.