Configured to each facility’s needs and allows for reliable diagnostic patient data in a standardized and energy efficient solution to improve your bottom line.
- Upgrade to our new Welch Allyn® PanOptic Plus Ophthalmoscope and Welch Allyn®
MacroView Plus Otoscope - both featuring bright white LED technology and the option to add your smart device with our iExaminer SmartBracket to save and share exam images when needed.
- Switch your specula to new LumiView™ Clear Single-Use Ear Specula, with up to 8X* brighter views when compared to a black ear speculum
- Choose between wide-view, standard and coaxial ophthalmoscopes
- Help improve workflow and save energy with handles that automatically turn on/off
- Mount a multi-parameter vital signs monitor, or choose a digital thermometer and blood pressure device (digital or manual guage)
Let Us Change Your View
View the difference our new PanOptic Plus ophthalmoscope and MacroView Plus otoscope bring to the physical exam. Ask your Hillrom representative to see more.
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.