- Help detect A-Fib and flutter with an accurate, sensitive, proprietary algorithm
- Record data for up to seven days
- Streamline office workflows with easy application and access to the entire ECG recording
- Connect, analyze and interpret results right in your office—no third-party service or dedicated staff needed
- Generate reports immediately with actionable patient data snapshots
- Help limit disruption and improve compliance with its small, lightweight, single-lead design
Designed with Your Patients in Mind
Help limit disruptions to your patients’ daily lives with lead-free, wire-free arrhythmia monitoring. The TAGecg Sensor’s discreet, lightweight, water-resistant design helps improve patient compliance while capturing ECG data for up to seven days. And once the exam period is complete, you can access patient data right in your office with simple analysis and reporting.
The TAGecg Sensor has been easy to integrate into our practice, and application on our patients has been straightforward. We apply the discreet sensor to the patient and let them resume their daily activities without any interruption. When the patient returns to our office, the software provides an easy-to-understand report in a matter of minutes, reducing the time to diagnosis. All in all, the TAGecg [Sensor] has shown to be a simple, reimbursable test to help screen for early a-fib detection.
Streamline your path to cardiac diagnostics
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.