- Weight-based pressure redistribution and Advanced Microclimate® Management of the P500 surface help prevent pressure injuries
- Open, flat deck frame architecture simplifies mattress selection and cleaning
- SlideGuard® feature minimizes the buildup of shear and friction to help prevent patients from sliding down in bed
- Three-mode bed exit alarm with alert silence helps enhance your fall prevention protocols—and helps you stop worrying about re-arming the alert
- Nurse Call integration helps you send alerts and other real-time data to the status board and EMR system
- One-button Dining Chair® position puts your patients in a comfortable, safe and low position
- Care Grip siderail provides a more ergonomic way to enter and exit the bed
- Built-in siderail storage keeps your patients’ belongings within reach
Features like the Care Grip siderail and three-mode bed exit alarm allow for easier and safer mobilization of patients—and support your existing fall protocols.
Dig deeper into product attributes to see how we can fit your requirements.
|Safe Working Load||500 lb|
|Frame Length - Normal to Extended||91" (231 cm) to 94" (238.9 cm)|
|Frame Width||40" (101.6 cm)|
|Max Head Elevation||65°|
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.