- Designed to help reduce fall risks for patients while improving clinical workflows—it's what has made Scale-Tronix a trusted brand for U.S. hospitals.
- In-floor scales (6102 and 6154) are recessed into the ground to help reduce fall risks
- Allow quick reweighs while patients are still on the scale
- Weigh a continuous stream of patients without re-zeroing
- Optional handrail lets unsteady patients hold on without affecting readings
- Weight is displayed to an accuracy of 100 gm or 0.1 lb on a digital readout
- Recall feature retains the last weight reading
- All models display weight on a wall-mounted digital readout
- No need to zero scale before weighing, even w/ patient on scale during power-up
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.